Saturday, June 23, 2007



The water of the Guru surrounds the lotus, the disciple, and keeps the Krsna sun from burning the lotus. But it takes more than just one life to get there even if we travel by dragon fly. When or if we get there it won't seem so long and then the clouds will overflow with Krsna's candy. "Mahaprabhu's garland isn't symmetrical" the maker complained to me. "Look" i shot back "the center flowers are where they should be. What can i do if one side doesn't match the other?" "Oh" the maker said as my point was considered, "well, can't you move it somehow?"
All around the east cliff the sufferers came into view while all the tourists built bonfires with their little kids too. Then the road took me around the twin lakes as usual and on past the harbor back to the asrama for the waking. Afterward sickness began to take my mind onto the tour of California and the nowhere bike took the last few stages of today's rounds.
The most blessed event is that even in my down time they called me down to put them to bed and get them otherwise ready for their evening pastimes.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home