Sunday, October 08, 2006

"Wow! Look at that outfit!" That's what someone said as they saw them for the first time today. "You were here when it was offered" i told them. "Yes, but you remember all of them, I don't" he ended. It shines before my eyes as if a thousand suns rose up into the sky at once and calls me 'Across the universe' it was offered for SGM's vyasa puja in 2004, jaya gurudeva!
Pedaling down the road to balance my load with sandhya arati on my mind. The tourists are out of town now. Going along the opal cliff only local sufferers on the water or the beach. Even in the village the outlanders are few and far between. Droping and weaving over the hills and around the construction the sandhya finds me there with the bell.
The most blessed event even though the singer stomped so hard i thought Giridhari's turban would come off, we all got a laugh out it and ejnoyed the kirtan that seemed a bit strange.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home