Sunday, October 29, 2006

Follow the angels, this is a title of a book complied from Guru Maharaja’s lectures. This dress was offered on Guru Maharaja’s vyasa puja a few years ago. Green for Mahaprabhu with yellow chodder and sash. Giridhari has yellow with a green belt. Gandharvika has green skirt and veil with a black polo and a yellow choli. The garland maker said “I’m going to make them like the one who usually makes them today since I’m doing them for that one any way” So they are a little different than most days. Today Gandharivka’s has only a couple of flowers facing out in the center and none facing out at the top. Giridhari and Mahaprabhu’s have roses, pompoms and petals more like everyday.
Wow, the time has fallen back and so it’s welcome my old friend darkness. There’s time to talk to you again. But I finished before the dark surrounded me. One pedaler followed me and kept me going at a fast pace. It was a fun way to compete. I was able to stay ahead the whole time though. Many recumbents and families pedaling together today.
I was so pleased to be back in time for the afternoon waking and evening service.
In the ninth this evening. The deities are bringing me in earlier so they can perform their evening pastime sooner than it has been being.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home