Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Today Gandharvika wore a royal blue sari. When Srila Govinda Maharaja saw it he said "this is the color that Radharani chooses for herself. I would choose something different, but this is what she chooses for herself." So this dress is called Radha's Own
Well between the morning puja and the evening dressing for rest,i went for my usual ride. By now the dark is comming earlier and earlier so i have to use a light. The lights on cars are such a drag. Now they have halogen blubs which may be wonderful for the driver but for me the cyclist they're terible. So bright they blind me. That way i have to ride a little slower otherwise my vision is so impared that i can't even see the road. Tonight it was increased because my usual light needed a charge. So using a less powerful light it was twice as easy for the car lights to blind me.
Then in evening the Deities wore a dress that was offered on Nishima deva's appearance. So it's called'the lion's club" Also Krsna's coat is so tight that it takes the strength of a lion to put it on him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home